1. Products and services are for personal use only
2. Order takes effect
(1) This website may reject users’ orders for products ordered through this website for one or more of the following reasons:
a. The order contains false, missing or incorrect information;
b. The order cannot be confirmed due to technical reasons or other reasons beyond the control of this website;
c. The delivery method does not match the delivery address.
(2) You agree that if there are any inaccuracies in the information contained on this website or the product is out of stock, this website has the right to withdraw or revise the relevant information or limit the order quantity of the product. You are responsible for verifying that the order information is accurate when placing an order, including the products ordered and the delivery address.
(3) Only when the order is successfully established and the payment is successfully completed, the order is considered as a successful order, and the order confirmation email shall prevail. If the payment is made but the order is not successfully established, the system may temporarily reserve the authorization for the payment, and we will immediately arrange to cancel the authorization. The credit card center may take 1-2 days to update the relevant arrangements. If the payment is over, we will also arrange a refund as soon as possible.
(4) The delivery fee shall be calculated and charged in accordance with the delivery arrangement of this website and the delivery method selected by the user. This website reserves the right to revise the information on the price and delivery costs without prior notice.
3. Cancel order
(1) AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the order if the products cannot be provided for any reason or if other reasons cannot deliver a confirmed order. If this happens, AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. will notify you. All cancelled orders will be refunded in the form of paying your credit card equal to the order value.
(2) Once the order is submitted for confirmation, you cannot cancel the order.
(1) Please attach photos of the product in question as evidence when providing information. Once AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. agrees to deal with the situation, the customer must send the product back to the company for verification.
(2) Once verified and confirmed that there is a problem with our company’s products, AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. will arrange for a courier company to deliver the replacement product to you free of charge.
(3) Once verified and confirmed that there is a problem with the company’s products and a refund is required, the company will refund the money you have paid to your credit card bank account (it will take about four to six weeks for processing and arrival).
(4) If the ordered product is sold out, AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. will refund you.
(5) Product returns or refunds are not accepted under the following circumstances:
a. There is no proof of products purchased on this website.
b. The relevant products have not been sent back for verification.
c. The product packaging is incomplete, damaged or obviously stained.
d. Products rejected due to personal preference.
e. In the event of a dispute, AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
5. Payment method
This website tries to provide different payment platforms to meet the needs of all users.
This website does not guarantee that the products will be delivered on a specific delivery day, but will arrange packaging and delivery as soon as possible. This website will take all appropriate measures to notify you of the supply and delivery status of the product.
7. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specified, all information and content contained on this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, images, logos and soundtracks, belong to AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd., an affiliated member, partner or licensor of the company the property of. Any commercial use without the authorization of the company is strictly prohibited, including copying, modifying, distributing and/or transmitting any content or part of it.
8. Third-party hyperlinks
AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. provides this website, content, products and services according to the current situation, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, will not deal with the operation of this website or service, the content contained in this website or as part of the service Or products, express or implied statements or guarantees of any nature. In addition, the company does not represent or warrant that the information obtained through this website is accurate, complete or current. The selling price and inventory information can be changed without notice.
AUISET Biotechnology Co. Ltd. will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature caused by or related to the use of this website, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This is a comprehensive liability that applies to all damages of any nature (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or joint damages, loss of data, income or profits, property loss or damage, and third-party claims) limit.
11. All terms and conditions are subject to the Chinese version
If customers have any inquiries about delivery, pickup, required fees and procedures, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org